Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?

I really enjpyed this story. I had no idea what was going to happen in the beginning which was exciting because i hate reading stories where you can just predict the ending. It defenitly drew my attention in the beginning, i thought Connie was extremely cocky and kind of annoying. Which actually made me view her as ugly, throughout the story i pictured her as an ugly girl, not a cute or pretty girl that the guys were talking about. When Arnold came to the house at the end it scared me. I had no idea what he was trying to do, i just knew that something bad was going to happen, but then i was confused. Did she just go with him? I wish the story went on for just a little bit more so we could figure out what really happened. At the same time its fun to guess what happened and make your own ending up.

1 comment:

Gameguy614 said...

How come I'm the only one that has his first and last name.