Friday, April 18, 2008

More on essay 2

So i have defenitly decided to use the story "I Stand Here Ironing" and relate it to mother daughter relationships. I need to figure out how to narrow it down, talking about two peoples entire relationship i think would be way too much and way too broad. I'm not sure really how i want to narrow it down. I would like to write about the problems mothers and daughters have, or the extremely close connection some mothers and daughters have OR different types of relationships mothers and daughters could have throughout the world. I really need to figure out which one i would like to do, all three of them interest me a lot, so i guess i need to figure out which one i could write the most about but at the same time be concise. So, i'll think about that over the weekend and get back to you.

No comments: